In value of reputation, JV Kazgermunai LLP (“KGM”) is committed to ensuring our employees and partners comply with the highest work ethics.
In our daily activities KGM is governed by the principles of transparent work ethics. We continue systematic efforts on any anti-corruption and fraudulence in any manner.
KGM has the following internal anti-corruption regulations:
- KGM Anti-Corruption Policy;
- KGM Policy for Settling Conflict of Employee and Executive Officer Interests;
- KGM Corporate Culture Regulations.
KGM exploits the following anti-corruption instruments and mechanisms:
- Timely identification, assessment and management of corruption risks; feedback communication and corruption reporting.
KGM takes advantage of internal communications that any employee or interested party may use in order to live report corruption suspects, any abuse, or crime. Reports may be addressed using the following:
- Director General’s (Chairman of the Board) blog at KGM website.
- KGM Hotline.
Phone: +7 (7242) 279-880; +7 (7242) 279-881; +7 (7242) 279-882.
- JSC KazMunaiGas NC (also JSC Samruk-Kazyna SWF):
Phone: 8 800 080 3030; +7 702 075 3030.
Incoming due reports are handled and reviewed in accordance with the RK Law ‘Consideration of Private and Public Appeals.
The dedicated line is available 24/7.
Appeals are considered from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM business days.
In the framework of anti-corruption culture, KGM runs measures on raising awareness of our employees, such as video conference lectures concerning latest changes in anti-corruption law, compliance culture, etc.
KGM highly appreciates and thanks you for your reliance!