Rules of admission and in-situ regime at the oilfield
Excerpt from the rules of access and intra-objective regime at the oilfield:
5.4 Procedure for Registration of lists of employees of contractors and other persons.
5.4.1 Entry to the oilfield territory and oilfield facilities of a group of persons is carried out by a single application, executed by the initiating JV. The application must be agreed with the KGM Management Board and the Head of the SCB.
5.4.4 When fulfilling contractual obligations at KGM Oilfield, the contracting organization shall send an official letter (application) to the KGM Management Board or Deputy General Director for Production at least 3 (three) working days prior to the planned works.
5.4.6 The letter (application) shall obligatory contain the following information:
1) full name and contact details of the contracting organization;
2) number and date of the service/work contract between JV Kazgermunai LLP and the contracting organization;
3) list of employees of the contracting organization to be sent to the KGM oilfield (surname, first name and patronymic of the sent employees shall be obligatory specified);
4) duration (period) of stay of the contractor's employees at the Company's oilfield.
5) the last name, initials, signature of authorized persons and the seal of the contracting organization shall be affixed.
5.4.7 If the contractor organization indicates incorrect or incomplete information in the letter (application) for admission, access of the contractor organization's employees to the KGM Oilfields is prohibited.
5.4.9 During shift change the security unit employees are allowed to enter the territory of the Oilfield and Oilfield facilities by service ID and/or badge on the basis of the security deployment list, in the presence of an authorized representative of the private security organization and an employee of the Oilfield SCB. The list of security assignments shall be agreed with the head of the SCB and approved by an authorized representative of the private security organization.
5.4.10. Representatives of mass media are allowed to enter Oilfield facilities according to special lists after preliminary inspection of the equipment being brought in the presence of an employee of the subdivision responsible for interaction with mass media. Persons who have not been checked are not allowed to enter Oilfield facilities.
5.6 Procedure for registration of admission of motor vehicles to the territory of oilfields. territory of oilfields.
5.6.1 When fulfilling contractual obligations at KGM Oilfield, the contracting organization shall send an official letter (application) to the Company's Management Board / Deputy General Director for Production at least 3 (three) working days prior to the planned works.
5.6.4 The letter (application) shall obligatory contain the following information:
1) full name and contact details of the contracting organization;
2) number and date of the service/work contract between JV Kazgermunai LLP and the contracting organization;
3) brand of vehicles of the contracting (subcontracting) organization sent to the KGM Oilfield;
4) the state number of the vehicle;
5) surname, first name and patronymic of the driver of the motor transport;
6) duration (period) of stay at the KGM Oilfield;
7) the surname, initials, signature of authorized persons and the seal of the contracting organization shall be affixed in a mandatory manner.
5.6.5 For the vehicles, which need to stay at the KGM oilfield territory for one time due to production necessity, the initiating party shall make an application in accordance with the procedure established by clause 5.6.4 of these Rules to the DDNG Director. The application shall be reviewed and certified by the Director/Deputy Director of DDNG and submitted to the JFS. The certified application is a temporary pass and is kept at the BCP. The application for temporary residence is valid for the period specified in it.
5.6.6 Vehicles shall be registered at the checkpoint. The vehicle shall be entitled to cross the border of the guarded facility (checkpoint), provided that:
1) a letter (application) for the entry of a vehicle drawn up in accordance with the procedure established by paragraphs 5.6.4. and 5.6.5. of these Regulations;
1) a letter (application) for employees (drivers) drawn up in accordance with the procedure established by paragraph 5.4.4. of these Rules;
2) technical passport for the vehicle;
3) a trip ticket filled in according to the established form with a mark of an authorized person on the good technical condition of the vehicle (for contracting (subcontracting) organizations that have vehicles).
5.7 The procedure for export/import, removal/carry-in of Goods and Material Assets
5.7.1 The export/import (removal/introduction) of inventories, (from/to) the territory from/to the building of KGM Oilfield is carried out only by waybills (material passes), with the permission of materially responsible persons, regardless of whether these values are temporarily or irrevocably exported or removed.
5.7.2 The consignment note (material pass) is a one-time document, which is valid during the working day of its issuance.
5.7.3 The consignment note (material pass) shall be issued by the materially responsible authorized person of the SGM SP, contractors (subcontractors) and shall give the right to take out/import (carry out/intake) inventory from/to the territory from/to the SGM building with registration at the guard posts. The consignment note shall be signed by the person authorized to sign it and certified by the appropriate stamp (if any).
5.7.4 The consignment note (material pass) shall be issued in 4 (four) copies, indicating their numbers. The name of the property to be taken out, quantity, weight and type of packaging shall be indicated in words, legibly. In those cases, when the consignment note lists several names of the exported cargo, in the column of the material pass "Name of the cargo" shall be indicated: "According to the consignment note". One copy of the consignment note remains with the materially responsible person of the Company's structural subdivision, the second with the person accompanying (transporting) the cargo, the third with the oilfield's SCB, the fourth with the private security organization at the checkpoint for further reconciliation in the SCB. Reconciliation is performed monthly by the 30th day.
Liquefied hydrocarbon gas is exported on the basis of an intermediate acceptance certificate. A copy of the act remains at the checkpoint. Condensate is moved in accordance with the instructions for pumping, draining and internal condensate transfer.
5.7.5 Material valuables belonging to the contracting organization when imported (brought) to the territory of the Company's oilfield must be registered by the security organization at the checkpoint with the provision of a consignment note for these imported material valuables. This consignment note shall be signed by a representative of the security organization.
5.7.6 When removing (taking away) the material assets belonging to the contractor organization from the KGM oilfield, the contractor organization forms a consignment note, which must be signed by an authorized person of the contractor organization and have a stamp / seal of the contractor organization. This consignment note shall be authorized by the SCB employee at the oilfield, Director of DDNG / Deputy Director of DDNG, if necessary - by the employee of the supervising structural subdivision of DDNG. The consignment note is drawn up in 3 (three) copies: one copy remains with the person accompanying (transporting) the cargo, the second copy with a mark of cargo inspection remains at the checkpoint, the third copy is with the oilfield SCB for further reconciliation in the SCB. Reconciliation is performed monthly by the 30th day.
5.7.7 Sealed (sealed) containers and packagings shall be taken through the checkpoint after their external inspection, upon verification of conformity and number of seals specified in the accompanying documents or consignment notes. In case of inconsistency or violation of integrity of seals, detection of breaches, an employee of the private security organization on duty at the checkpoint shall report the discovery to the SCB and the administration of the oilfield, which shall decide to open the container (tare) in the presence of representatives of those responsible for the cargo, inspect the cargo and draw up a corresponding act.
5.7.8 Before removal from the territory of KGM oilfields of the container with material valuables of the Company and/or contractor organization, an employee of the private security organization in the presence of the materially responsible person, checks the presence of the removed material valuables according to the consignment note. Upon completion of the check, seals are placed on the container door, the numbers of which are entered into the delivery note. The consignment note with the Company's tangible assets shall be drawn up in accordance with the procedure established by clause 5.7.4, for the contracting organization in accordance with the procedure established by clause 5.7.6 of these Rules.
5.7.9 Admission of physical persons to the territory of KGM oilfields with inventories by verbal orders or in any other way not provided for by these rules is not allowed.
5.7.10. Persons having issued consignment notes (material passes) shall be obliged to present the duly issued pass documents at the request of security personnel.
5.8 Ensuring access regime
5.8.4. The identity document shall be presented to the security personnel unrolled and for the time necessary to view its details (registration number, photo, expiration date, stamp, etc.).
5.8.7 Persons without pass documents or with expired documents are not allowed to enter the territory of oilfield facilities.
5.8.8. Temporary and one-time passes, which expired at the time of presentation, are withdrawn with subsequent transfer of materials on violation of the access regime to the SCB.
5.8.9 Vehicles entering (leaving) the oilfield territory are subject to visual control. The vehicle is inspected by the PSO duty shift at the checkpoint in the presence of the driver or the person in whose possession the vehicle is located. The body (tank), bottom, cabin, saloon, trunk, tool box, as well as other hidden places of the vehicle (which may be used for the importation of prohibited items or theft) shall be subject to visual control. For this purpose, security unit employees inspect the vehicle and cargo using a special inspection platform, trestle and technical means.
5.8.10. Vehicles arriving at the KGM oilfield to deliver TSM shall be subject to mandatory visual control by PSO employees at the checkpoint, including the use of technical control equipment. In case the persons accompanying the TSM do not have identity documents, the vehicles shall be admitted after their visual inspection in coordination with KMG SP (initiators of cargo delivery), as well as the SCB.
5.8.12. For stay of motor vehicles on the territory of the Oilfield after 21:00, the contracting (subcontracting) organization shall send a letter (application) in advance in accordance with the procedure established by paragraph 5.6.1 of these Rules.
5.8.13. Stay of personal and service vehicles in the parking lot at the entrance to the KGM oilfield is allowed for persons, contractors (subcontractors) who have arrived to perform works/services under the concluded contracts, for the period of time specified in the letter (application). Leaving the vehicle in parking lots for a longer period of time is prohibited.
5.8.14. Access to Oilfield facilities with service weapons, including gas and traumatic weapons, special means of self-defense is allowed:
1) subject to the provisions of paragraph 5.5.2. of these Rules, to employees, law enforcement service and special state bodies;
2) to security guards guarding the contractual territory, in the case when the guarding is carried out with weapons and special means.
5.8.15. KGM employees, persons having documents (permit) granting the right of access to oilfield facilities, when passing the checkpoint, shall be obliged to present hand luggage, outer clothing (if necessary), mail, parcels, rolls, packages, etc. to security personnel for technical control through an introscope. In the absence or malfunction of the introscope, employees of the private security organization shall conduct visual inspection and control using a metal detector.
Introscope control or visual control is performed in order to prevent terrorist acts, as well as the introduction into oilfield facilities of prohibited items, means, substances and things that could be instruments of criminal encroachment and prevent theft of KGM property and personal belongings of KGM employees and contractors.
5.8.17. In case of refusal to pass the control by introscope or visual inspection of objects and (or) putting them under guard (if necessary), the visitor is not allowed to enter the territory of KGM oilfield.
5.8.21. The person(s) trying to enter the oilfield territory and oilfield facilities in violation of the established order, including with items prohibited for entry (import) removal (export), shall be detained by security personnel. An act shall be drawn up in accordance with the procedure set forth in Section 5.10 of these Rules, which shall be submitted to the SCB. After clarification of the circumstances of violation of the access control regime, the detained person(s) shall be handed over by the security personnel to the law enforcement authorities as instructed by the SCS employee. If necessary, the collected materials on the fact of the offense shall be transferred by the SCS employee to law enforcement authorities.
5.8.22. The territory of KGM oilfield is prohibited to admit persons in the state or with obvious signs of alcoholic, narcotic or other toxic intoxication.
5.8.23. Persons trying to enter the territory of the oilfield in the state or with obvious signs of alcoholic, narcotic or toxicological intoxication shall be detained by employees of the security unit. Upon the fact of detention, the employees of the SCB or security unit shall draw up an act in accordance with the procedure established by Section 5.10 of these Rules. The decision to send the detained person for medical examination shall be made by the employer's representative (if the employer is identified) or, if necessary, shall be transferred by the security personnel to law enforcement authorities.
5.9 Ensuring an intra-site regime
5.9.3 Employees of contractors performing works under the contract related to maintenance of process control and management systems are allowed to access the facilities only accompanied by an authorized employee of the Company.
5.9.5 Uncontrolled access of third parties to the objects of process monitoring and control systems is not allowed.
5.9.12. Upon detection of smoke, fire, water supply or other engineering system failure, the Company's personnel and/or visitors shall be guided by the Personnel Action Plan for Possible Emergencies (PAPE).
5.9.14. Visitors may be in the service premises of the Oilfield Facilities only in the presence of the employees working therein.
5.9.21. Persons driving vehicles shall strictly comply with the Fire Safety Regulations when driving on the territory.
5.9.22. If the driver of a vehicle, while maneuvering or driving, causes a traffic accident or damage to another person's property (another vehicle), he/she shall notify the Guard Post and the SCS.
5.9.23. PSO employees, upon agreement with the SCB, may restrict the movement of motor vehicles during special security measures.
5.9.24. Unauthorized persons who have entered the oilfield facilities in violation of the established order or who are detained while moving around the territory of the oilfield facilities, including with items prohibited for bringing (taking out), importing (exporting), are subject to detention by the employees of the security unit. The fact of detention shall be reported to the SCB employee and a report shall be drawn up in accordance with the procedure set forth in Section 5.10 of these Rules. After clarification of the circumstances of violation of the access control regime, the detained persons shall be transferred by the security personnel to the law enforcement authorities on the instructions of the SCS employee. If necessary, the collected materials on the fact of the offense shall be transferred by the SCS employee to law enforcement authorities.
5.9.25. It is prohibited at Oilfield facilities:
1) transfer passes (personal, temporary, transportation and other) to other persons;
2) to pass two or more persons through an aisle equipped with an Access Control and Management System during a single scanning of the pass;
3) enter and leave the Oilfield Facility evading the scanning of the Pass documents and bypassing the Access control and management systems (if any);
4) stay without approval at the Oilfield Facilities beyond the time allowed by the relevant internal documents of KGM;
5) to bring/remove property into the Oilfield Facility or move property between the premises without proper authorization;
6) employees performing reception/transfer of correspondence to accept and transfer any items other than correspondence;
7) leave windows and windows (if any) open in the premises after the end of the working day;
8) bring in firearms, cold or other weapons and special means (except for clause 5.8.14), explosives, flammable, poisonous, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their analogues, objects with dangerous properties (toxic, poisonous, explosive, fire hazardous, with high radiation capability), audio or video recording equipment not related to the performance of official duties, special technical means with the use of which unauthorized (without a special permit) unauthorized (without a special permit) use can be made.
9) to be on the territory in a state of alcoholic, narcotic, psychotropic, toxicomaniacal intoxication (their analogs).
10) conduct sound recording, photography, filming and videotaping without the approval of the unit responsible for media relations and the SCB;
11) obstruct the main and emergency entrances (exits), stairwells, basements and attics with construction and other materials and objects, the presence of which hinders the evacuation of people, material values and transport, hinders the elimination of fire, contributes to the laying of explosive devices and so on;
12) entry of vehicles in an emergency condition (fuel and lubricants and coolant leakage), with significant body damage or in tow, in a heavily polluted condition;
13) blocking driveways, walkways, evacuation exits, obstructing access roads to exits, equipment and storage areas;
14) parking of vehicles in front of gates and wickets of oilfield facilities, except for works related to production needs.
(15) Use of a car stereo with increased sound.
16) refueling, repair, maintenance of vehicles, washing and parking in unidentified places. The stay of vehicles on the territory of the Oilfield not involved in production is allowed on working days from 07:00 to 21:00. After 21:00 it is allowed to stay on the territory of the Oilfield only for service vehicles defined by the terms and conditions of the Work/Service Agreement.
17) perform actions that violate (change) the established modes of operation of technical means of ensuring security;
18) to commit acts encroaching on public order and public safety;
19) to call for and participate in unauthorized protests.
20) violate the established rules of fire and electrical safety, smoke in places not equipped for these purposes;
21) disengage door closer mechanisms;
22) open the turnstile stops;
23) leave unattended, unlocked offices, as well as keys to rooms, cabinets and safes in unidentified places;
24) leave the Visitors unaccompanied;
25) to place social advertising, advertising, signboards, means of individualization, various kinds of announcements not related to the direct activities of the CGM in unidentified places without the approval of the JMC.
26) to consume or bring into the facility alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their analogs.
5.9.26. Employees and Visitors staying at the Oilfield Facilities shall be obliged to comply with the admission and in-situ regimes established by the Rules. At the same time:
1) in case of fire, detection of suspicious objects resembling an explosive device, detection of violations of access and internal facility regimes, other incidents, immediately report the incident to the nearest Security Post and SCB;
2) comply with the requirements of security guards and SCB employees with regard to access and intra-subject regimes;
3) at the request of the security officer, present for visual inspection the belongings, bags and other hand luggage when entering/leaving the Oilfield Facilities;
4) scan the pass when entering the Oilfield Facility and premises where electronic Access systems are installed, Data on the record of employee movements shall be submitted in accordance with the procedure established by the Rules on Information Security;
5) Retain the badges issued;
6) to be vigilant and assist security and SCB employees in ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Rules.