Mission and vision
The mission of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP consists in satisfaction of the society’s needs in power resources and solving of the priority regional development problems through maintenance of the production efficiency, careful use of natural resources and development of the social capital.
We are created as an effective and stably functioning oil production company to turn the energy of natural resources to the blessing of the human and society, promoting long-term economic growth, social stability and prosperity of the region.
To keep and to develop the positions of financially successful Company and to become recognised as a leader according to the efficiency and effectiveness indicators among both the assets of JSC “NC “KazMunayGas” and JSC “PetroKazakhstan Kumkol Resources” and the companies of its own class in the CIS on the base of introduction and development of the technological, management and social standards.
The elaboration of the formulation of the Vision and interpretation of the key definitions:
Financially successful – “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP complies with the target indicators of profit and loss part of the budget, and also ensures a stable target cash flow that promotes increase the value of both Company, and its Participants.
The final indicator of the financial success of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP is a net profit indicator.
“JV “Kazgermunai” LLP, recognized as a leader, supports the ambitions of the Participants and strives to enter into the number of the first two most efficient and effective oil and gas production companies of the CIS, according to the rating under the method of international analytical agency “IHS CERA”.
The own class is the companies-analogues, which are carrying out operating activity in the “Upstream” branch (oil and gas exploration and production) and possessing the following comparable characteristics:
- Volume of oil reserves with category “2Р”;
- Age of the main deposits;
- Productive stratum occurrence depth (general range of the depths);
- Capacitive and filtration properties of the deposit;
- Physical and chemical properties of the in-place and degassed oil;
- Production method;
- Average well flow rates;
- Water cut indicator;
- Reservoir pressure maintenance system;
- Condition of the well stock in view of the company;
- Weather and climatic conditions.
Efficiency (priority №1) – volume of oil and gas production according to the approved plan for such asset through systematization and introduction of new technologies within the frameworks of business processes “To carry out the preparation and to follow the process operations” and “To carry out the process operations”.
Effectiveness (priority №2) - specific indicators of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP by operating production costs (first of all by lifting-costs and specific administrative costs), capital arrangement costs (Development Cost), labour productivity and net profit per barrel of oil equivalent should be within the range of the approved key performance indicators (Output-Input Ratio) of the tree of the objectives of the Company.
- optimal scheme of the activity coordinated with Participants of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP and fixed in the form of introduced authorizing documents, on which basis the workers of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP ensure high quality of the managerial decisions and results (exits) of the business processes, expressed by efficiency, effectiveness and professional etiquette of their work;
- introduced modern management standards should become a basis for formation of the experience duplication platform based on “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP for other assets of the Participants of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP
The process standard is the normative and technical documentation, establishing a complex of the norms, rules and requirements to the main production processes of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP applied or planned to be introduced.
The process standards are developed according to the standards of the Participants of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP and applied to the following elements of the processes:
- Goods, works and services (at entrance of BP).
Development, adaptation and compliance with these standards should ensure the operating superiority of the Company in its own class.
The social standards are a model of mutual relations in the area of social partnership with concerned parties (social basis), coordinated with Participants of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP, accepted and implemented by the Company in practice.
Concerned parties include:
- Employees of the Company and members of their families (1st level of relationship);
- Central and local authorities;
- Local communities in the regions of activity of the Company;
- Noncommercial organizations.
The following items are described within the frameworks of social standards:
- Objectives, directions and forms of implementation of the social policy of the Company;
- Maximum amount of the funds allocated for financing of the social programs;
- Accurate borders of social responsibility of “JV “Kazgermunai” LLP.